EAC2012 will bring together national and international eportfolio professionals to showcase the diversity of eportfolio practice in Australia and beyond from all levels of education as well as from professional associations and industry areas.
Keynote presenters addressing the conference theme of “Meeting Expectations – Achieving Goals” over the two days will be:
- Gordon Joyes, University of Nottingham – Meeting the expectation of providing the benefits of e-portfolios for all
- Gary Brown, Portland State University & Helen L Chen, Stanford University – What We Are Learning – The Journey Ahead (Meeting the Promise)
- Professor Phillip Long, University of Queensland – Emerging Understanding of Learning: It’s Implications to the Shift from Seat Time (credit hours) to Evidence-based Competencies
- Paul Seiler, Education and Technology Consultant – MyPortfolio.school.nz: Achieving goals in the New Zealand school sector
- Professor Beverley Oliver, Deakin University – Meeting expectations – Achieving goals
The program will also comprise more than 50 breakout sessions, master classes and facilitated conversations.