The ePortfolios Australia Organising Committee is pleased to announce that the call for proposals for the 2015 Eportfolio Forum and Workshops are now open.
Following on from the success of the past three Eportfolio Forums and Workshops (Eportforum), the 2015 Eportforum will be held on 30 Sept / 1 Oct 2015 at the Edith Cowan University in Perth.
The 2015 Eportforum will help people consider how eportfolios help us to be “Standing out from the Crowd”.
Proposal themes include:
- Employability in a changing world – extending capabilities
- Supporting difference / Supporting everyone’s learning needs
- Personal and professional growth beyond formal study
- Exploiting eportfolios to find your point of difference
- Portfolios, Pedagogy and Disruption Portfolios and Open Digital Badges
Options to present include:
- poster (A0 static presentation which is pinned up at the Forum)
- 20×20 presentation (6-7 mins presentation consisting of 20 slides which run for 20 secs each)
- short workshop (45 mins hands-on/interactive session)
- facilitate a professional conversation (lead a 20 min round-table group discussion around a topic – no presentation slides permitted)
Running a half-day, hands-on workshop on 1 October at Edith Cowan University (computer labs available)
The call for proposals closes on 1 June 2015.
Contact us via email for more information or call on 0400 732 270.