Eportfolio Leaders Q&A Forum: Ways of overcoming your barriers to eportfolio use
The ePortfolios Australia Organising Committee are pleased to announce the next eportfolio webinar on 12 August at 5.00 pm AEST.
This free webinar will take a ‘question and answer (Q&A) forum’ approach, where key eportfolio leaders will share ways they have overcome barriers to eportfolio use, and then answer your questions on this topic.
Current panelists include:
- Heather Pate, Learning Designer, Edith Cowan University
- Julie Seaman, Blended eLearning Solutions Academic Experience Manager, Box Hill Institute.
- More panelists to be announced
Registrations are now open for 2015 Eportfolio Forum and Workhops
Registrations are now open for 2015 Eportfolio Forum and Workshops (#eportforum) being held on 30 September – 1 October at Edith Cowan University, Joondalup Campus, Perth, Western Australia.
- Forum – $180 for participants / $150 for presenters
- Workshops – $80 for one half-day workshop / $140 for two half-day workshops
A draft program will be released shortly.
What’s the ‘E’ in Eportfolio for?
Ashley Kehoe from Darmouth University explores what she believes the ‘E’ stands for in the word eportfolio – click here to read this very good article on eportfolios.
Other Eportfolio news
- If you couldn’t get to the recent “Strengthening IT assisted teaching and learning for staff using ePortfolio with Australian tertiary students” webinar – click here to view the recording.
- A good number of videos from the 2015 Mahara Hui in Auckland are now available in the Mahara Hui YouTube channel. There are links to the presentation slides in the description. There is also last year’s keynote by Mark Nichols.
Other Eportfolio events and activities
- 2015 Eportfolio Forum and Workshops – 30 Sept-1 Oct 2015 – Call for proposals closes 1 June
- PebblePad Workshop – 29 Sept 2015 – Perth – more information to come
- Mahara UK – 9-10 November 2015 – Solent University – Save the Date!
- AAEEBL 2015 Annual Conference – Boston – 27-30 July 2015
- AAEEBL – various events throughout the year
Please share your eportfolio good news and stories by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and forward on this post to others who you think would be interested in this information