Tracy is an award-winning teacher who has used ePortfolios to engage her students in evidence-based learning since 2004. Tracy will present on The “Evidence of Experience”: Using ePortfolios to Stand Out in the Crowd.
Tracy is also the Vice-Chair of the Board of the Association for Authentic, Experiential, and Evidence-Based Learning (AAEEBL) and has co-authored two books on ePortfolio implementation and practice:
- Electronic Portfolios and Student Success (2010) with Helen L. Chen, and
- Documenting Learning with ePortfolios: A Guide for College Instructors (2012) with Helen L. Chen and John Ittelson.
Tracy will lead the 2015 Eportfolio Forum which will involve:
- Plenary Panel discussion: How can an online profile help people stand out from the crowd?
- Short (45 min) workshops
- 20×20 presentations
- facilitated conversations
- posters (more poster submissions can be accepted)
2015 Eportfolio Workshops will happen on 1 October 2015.
The 2015 Eportforum is being held on 30 September – 1 October at Edith Cowan University, Joondalup Campus, Perth, Western Australia.
2015 Eportfolio Forum and Workshops registration fees:
- Forum – $180 for participants / $150 for presenters
- Workshops – $80 for one half-day workshop / $140 for two half-day workshops