Submissions are being called for:
- Poster – A0 static presentation which is pinned up at the Forum (both days)
- Short (peer reviewed paper) presentation – 15 min presentation + 5 min Q&A – published peer reviewed paper on day one (28 Sept)
- 20×20 presentation – 6-7 mins presentation consisting of 20 slides which run for 20 secs each on day one (28 Sept)
- Short workshop – 40 mins hands-on/interactive session on day two (29 Sept)
- Facilitate a professional conversation – lead a group discussion around a topic during the ‘Ideas Exchange’ working lunch on day two (29 Sept) – no presentation slides permitted
- Long workshop – 2.25 hr hands-on/interactive session on day two (29 Sept)
To review the submission themes and/or to submit your proposal go to the 2016 Eportfolio Forum Call for Proposals page.
Please also encourage your colleagues and people in your networks to put in a submission.
Submissions close on 18 May 2016.
2016 Free webinar series is on again
The ePortfolios Australia Organising Committee are pleased to announce that they will be hosting two free annual webinar events in 2016. The first webinar will be: Types of eportfolios – which type of eportfolio is best for what type of activities?
This webinar will be on Tuesday 24 May 2016 – 4.30-5.30 pm AEST
Our first presenter will be Kate Coleman discussing: (e)Portfolios: archived collections, curated spaces and place of reflection. Further presenters to be announced.
For more information and to register for this webinar go to the ePortfolios Australia Other Events page.