The call for proposals for the 2016 Eportfolio Forum closes on Monday 6 June so get in quick to submit your proposal.
The 2016 Eportfolio Forum (Eportforum) will be held on 28-29 September 2016 at the Sydney Conservatorium of Music at the University of Sydney.Submissions are being called for:
- Poster – A0 static presentation which is pinned up at the Forum (both days)
- Short (peer reviewed paper) presentation – 15 min presentation + 5 min Q&A – published peer reviewed paper on day one (28 Sept)
- 20×20 presentation – 6-7 mins presentation consisting of 20 slides which run for 20 secs each on day one (28 Sept)
- Short workshop – 40 mins hands-on/interactive session on day two (29 Sept)
- Facilitate a professional conversation – lead a group discussion around a topic during the ‘Ideas Exchange’ working lunch on day two (29 Sept) – no presentation slides permitted
- Long workshop – 2.25 hr hands-on/interactive session on day two (29 Sept)
To review the submission themes and/or to submit your proposal go to the 2016 Eportfolio Forum Call for Proposals page.
Please also encourage your colleagues and people in your networks to put in a submission.
Types of eportfolios webinar recording and slides now available
This webinar was held on Tuesday 24 May 2016. Presenters included:
- Kymberley Barbary, Associate Lecturer, La Trobe University
- Paul Chandler, Senior Lecturer, Australian Catholic University
- Terry Young, Learning Technologist, La Trobe University
- Thomas Bevitt, Lecturer in Occupational Therapy and Practice Education Coordinator, University of Canberra
Our next webinar will be on 25 August 2016 on the topic of “Supporting educators using eportfolios” – so watch this space for more information.
Latest International Journal of ePortfolio (IJeP) is now available
Helen Chen and Tracy Penny Light have joined Eddy Watson as co-executive editors of the International Journal of ePortfolio (IJeP). Peter Doolittle will continue to serve as the senior advisor for IJeP.
The latest issue of IJeP (volume 6, number 1), a double-blind, peer-reviewed, open access journal, is now available here: http://www.theijep.com/current.cfm.
Manuscripts are being sought for the forthcoming issue of the journal. The current call for papers can be found athttp://www.theijep.com/,