Joyce Seitzinger at 2016 Eportfolio Forum
- Long workshop – LX Design: Mapping the badge (l)earner journey
- Ideas Exchange Lunch conversation – The role of experience design in eportfolios and education
The two day program also has the following Panel members discuss how collecting evidence and connecting it to criteria can demonstrate your professionalism / leadership:
- Leanne Ngo, Deakin University
- Nicole Jones, University of NSW
- Stiofán Mac Suibhne, Ara Institute New Zealand
- Jacob Gross and Hannah Alexander, University of Sydney students
Register now so you do not miss out on this great event and let your colleagues know about this event.
Supporting educators to use eportfolios – webinar resources now available
We are pleased to share with you the following resources from the “Supporting educators use eportfolios” webinar on 30 August:
- Webinar Recording
- Login is required = Your name and email address (even if you didn’t attend or register for the webinar)
- Click on the downloaded file
- It may take a minute or two to load
- Press the > arrow along the bottom left hand corner to play
- Presentation slides
Please feel free to share these resources with your networks and colleagues.
This webinar series will be run again in 2017, so please share your ideas for other webinar topics, as well as other eportfolio professional development and networking ideas via ePortfolios Australia, and/or please let us know if you would like to help with organising these events.
Transforming students through ePortfolio assessment webinar resources
Leanne Ngo (Deakin University) and Nicholas McGuigan (Monash University) presented the Transforming students through ePortfolio assessment webinar on 7 September as part of the Transforming Assessment program.
This session looked at how ePortfolios can provide students with a holistic, scaffolded, cohesive and integrated learning experience which represents a stronger preparation for their professional life, and in a form they can continue to access after graduation.