First 2017 Eportfolio Webinar – Evidence based practice reflection against outcomes eg professional standards
The ePortfolios Australia Organising Committee are pleased to announce that there will be two free annual webinar events in 2017. The first webinar will be Evidence based practice reflection against outcomes eg professional standards on Tuesday 30 May 2017 – 4.30-5.30 pm AEST
This webinar will showcase how eportfolios can be used to evidence outcomes such as professional standards.
- Terry Young & Kate Mitchell, La Trobe University
Other great 2017 Eportfolio Events happening soon
Get involved in some of these great eportfolio events:
- Recognising and Presenting Student Learning in the 21st Century: An International Webinar on Emerging Practice in Higher Education – 6 March
Co-Sponsored by the Centre for Recording Achievement (CRA), EPAC ePortfolio Community of Practice, and the Association for Authentic, Experiential Evidence-Based Learning (AAEEBL)
- Pebblepad’s 2017 international webinar series – 16 March – Programmatic Assessment and ePortfolios to be presented by Panos Vlachopoulos, Associate Dean Quality & Standards, Faculty of Arts and Sherrie Love, Senior Learning Designer, Faculty of Medicine & Health Sciences, Macquarie University – Panos and Sherrie’s session at the 2016 Eportfolio Forum were very popular
- Mahara Hui NZ in Auckland on 5-7 April – Register now
2017 Eportfolio Forum will be about owning, supporting and sharing the journey
We hope you can join us at this year’s 6th Eportfolio Forum, as we will be focussing on owning, supporting and sharing the journey. Just us at:
- 2017 Eportfolio Forum
- 20-21 September 2017
- Monash College/University, Melbourne
Call for proposals will open in the week beginning 27 March 2017.
Some great eportfolio publications
Check out these great eportfolio resources:
- Check out the first ever AAEEBL ePortfolio Review – Evidence-based learning – Designed to provide space for emerging thinking about ePortfolio research and practice, as well as a publication opportunity for those working in and with ePortfolio, the AePR focuses on timely, important topics written by leaders in the field.
- Latest International Journal of ePortfolio (IJeP) is available here including an article from the University of Notre Dame Australia – The Cart Before the Horse? Exploring the Potential of ePortfolios in a Western Australian Medical School by Frank Bate, Jean Macnish and Chris Skinner.
- Call for Articles: for an edited volume of High Impact ePortfolio Practice – CATALYST in ACTION: Case Studies of High-Impact ePortfolio Practice, to be published by Stylus Books in 2018. The deadline for manuscript submission is June 15, 2017.