2017 Eportfolio Forum – Call for proposal now open
The ePortfolios Australia Organising Committee are calling for proposals for the 2017 Eportfolio Forum on 20-21 September at Monash College and University, Melbourne.
This year’s theme is “Owning, supporting and sharing the journey”
Submissions are being called for:
- Short (peer reviewed paper) presentations
- 20×20 presentations
- Short workshops
- Facilitate a professional conversations
- Long workshops
Call for proposal closes on 22 May 2017.
2017 Eportfolio Webinar – Evidence based practice / reflection against outcomes eg professional standards
Ensure you register for the first webinar on Evidence based practice / reflection against outcomes eg professional standards on Tuesday 30 May 2017 – 4.30-5.30 pm AEST
This webinar will showcase how eportfolios can be used to evidence outcomes such as professional standards.
- John Kertesz, University of Tasmania
- Terry Young & Kate Mitchell, La Trobe University
Programmatic Assessment and Eportfolio
Panos Vlachopoulos (Associate Dean Quality & Standards, Faculty of Arts) and Sherrie Love, (Senior Learning Designer, Faculty of Medicine & Health Sciences) from Macquarie University, Sydney, Australia, presented an outline of the design, development and implementation process of a pedagogically sound and technologically workable and sustainable solution to programmatic assessment using an eportfolio tool across an entire Faculty recently.
For more information and to view this recording (and others) go to the PebblePad webinar page.
Some great eportfolio news and resources
Check out this great eportfolio news and resources:
- Christine Nicholas, GOTAFE, will be presenting about “Using Mahara to capture vocational competency” and EdVET in Melbourne on 28 April.
- International Journal of ePortfolio – Call for papers for next edition – submissions due 1 June 2017
- Reminder: Call for Articles: for an edited volume of High Impact ePortfolio Practice – CATALYST in ACTION: Case Studies of High-Impact ePortfolio Practice, to be published by Stylus Books in 2018. The deadline for manuscript submission is June 15, 2017.
- Resources from the New York/New England Regional ePortfolio Conference held on 2-3 March are now available.