2017 Eportfolio Forum – Call for proposal closes 22 May 2017
This year’s theme is “Owning, supporting and sharing the journey”
Get your submission in for:
- Short (peer reviewed paper) presentations
- 20×20 presentations
- Short workshops
- Facilitate a professional conversations
- Long workshops
Please contact Allison for more information or any questions – 0400 732 270 or email@example.com
2017 May Eportfolio Webinar – Evidence based practice / reflection against outcomes eg professional standards
Registrations are still being accepted for the first webinar on Evidence based practice / reflection against outcomes eg professional standards on Tuesday 30 May 2017 – 4.30-5.30 pm AEST
This webinar will showcase how eportfolios can be used to evidence outcomes such as professional standards.
- John Kertesz, University of Tasmanis
- Terry Young & Kate Mitchell, La Trobe University
Your input is being sought by Mahara: Assignment submission via LTI
In Mahara 17.04 you can connect to your LMS via LTI for single sign-on purposes. However, at the moment you can’t submit assignments via LTI.
Kristina Hoeppner from Mahara is seeking input into the requirements for the assignment submission functionality before Mahara looks into how to achieve it technically. Mahara would like to get the student and teacher requirements right first.
So, have your say by checking out the dedicated wiki page. You can comment on the page, add your own scenarios to the page by logging in with your mahara.org username and password (or you can register for these).
Alternatively, you can contribute to the conversation on this topic in this discussion thread.
Mahara would like to get some more functionality into Mahara 17.10 so all feedback is required by the end of May.
Some great eportfolio news and resources
Check out this great eportfolio news and resources:
- Latest issue (April 2017) of the AAEEBL ePortfolio Review is now available.
- Recent eCampus News article about eportfolios entitled “The dark side of higher ed’s ePortfolios-what really happened“
- GP Online have been posting a series of articles about using eportfolios:
- GP training: Writing a PDP in your e-portfolio
- GP training: Writing up an audit for your e-portfolio