This free webinar will showcase how eportfolios can be used to support capability frameworks and development – Tuesday 30 May 2017 – 4.30-5.30 pm.
- John Mc Inerney and Ruth Druva, Monash University
- Sam Harris, University of Queensland
If you cannot make the webinar, please register and we will send you the recording and resources.
Don’t miss Professor Shelley Kinash’s keynote speech at 2017 Eportfolio Forum
Don’t miss Professor Shelley Kinash’s keynote speech at the 2017 Eportfolio Forum (#eportforum) entitled “What we know about Employability, Student Experience & Student Evaluation of Teaching from National Research and How ePortfolios can have Impact”.
Eportforum will be held on 20-21 September at Monash College and University, Melbourne.
Please contact Allison for more information or any questions – 0400 732 270 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Eportfolio and Identity Conference (ePIC) 2017 has been announced
ePIC (Eportfolio and Identity Conference) – the 15th conference on ePortfolios, Open Badges, Open Recognition, Identities, Trust, Blockchains will be held in Bologna on 25-26 October 2017.
The first International Open Recognition Day will happen on 25 October 2017 – a diverse schedule of events designed for a local Italian audience, the Open Badges technology community and for the international Open Badges community in locations around the world.
Call for Contributions based on the theme – “Alternative Credentials – Credentialing Alternatives” are now open.
Some great eportfolio news and resources
Check out this great eportfolio news and resources:
- Save the date: PebbleBash 2018 will be held in Australia, 10 – 12 December 2018 at Grange Winery, Victoria
- ePortfolio Research: A Tool for Accessing the Evidence from the University of Georgia – http://eportfolio.uga.edu/
- Mahara for learning and teaching – https://www.klocker-mark.eu/mahara-for-learning-and-teaching/
- Read the latest Mahara newsletter at https://mahara.org/newsletter