Free webinar: Using eportfolios to support Work Integrated Learning (WIL) placement
This free webinar will showcase how eportfolios can be used to support Work Integrated Learning (WIL) – Wednesday 23 May 2018 – 4.30-5.30 pm AEST.
- Associate Professor Laurie Murphy, PhD, James Cook University – Embedded and applied ePortfolios in WIL
- Dr Leanne Ngo, Deakin University; Kristina Hoeppner, Catalyst IT; and Associate Professor Patsie Polly, UNSW – The WIL portfolio: An integral element in career development
If you cannot make the webinar, please register and we will send you the recording and resources. Click for more information and to register
2018 Eportfolio Forum – Call for proposals are now open!
The ePortfolios Australia Committee are pleased to announce that the 2018 Eportfolio Forum Call for proposals are now open.
2018 Eportfolio Forum (Eportforum) will be held on 9-10 October 2018 at Griffith University, South Bank Campus, Brisbane. This will be the seventh Eportforum.
A variety of interactive sessions will enable new and experienced eportfolio supporters to gain some ‘hands-on’ experience with using eportfolios, including hearing from our Keynote presenter – Prof Dawn Bennett.
Call for proposals are open until 4 June 2018.
Please contact Allison for more information or any questions regarding the 2018 Eportfolio Forum – 0400 732 270 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Pebblepad webinars – recording and upcoming
The recording of the recent PebblePad webinar, “The role of the Learning Technologist in large-scale portfolio adoption: Tips and Tricks” is now available online – https://pebblepad.wistia.com/medias/drr4dkk9mp. From all accounts this was an excellent session and those who attended picked up lots of new ideas.
Pebblepad’s next webinar is from Jennifer Munday from Charles Sturt University and Jennifer Rowley from University of Sydney presenting on “Using the ePortfolio space for creative arts learning in a secondary school“. This is going to be a really interesting session focussing on the use of portfolios with Aboriginal students in Arts classes. Registrations are now open https://resources.pebblepad.co.uk/may18webinar-registration. (via Alison Poot, PebblePad User Group)
Some great eportfolio news and resources
Check out this great eportfolio news and these resources:
- Blog: EEP Empowering ePortfolio Process: How to use ePortfolio for lifelong learning – https://eepeu.wordpress.com/
- Resource: Making it Happen: Integrating the ePortfolio into an Online Business Degree Program – https://www.aacu.org/sites/default/files/files/MakingItHappen2017.pdf
- Student eportfolio: from University of Southern Queensland – https://eportfolio.usq.edu.au/user/w0085511/ict-eportfolio