2018 Eportforum – Draft program available – Register now!
This program outlines the many and varied presentations, workshops and facilitated discussions, including a Keynote Q&A Session with Prof Dawn Bennett, which makes Eportforum such a fantastic event.
Keynote speakers include:
Day One Keynote Speaker: Professor Dawn Bennett, John CurtinDistinguished Professor, School of Education, Curtin University
Why ePortfolios and graduate outcomes go hand in hand
Day Two Opening Speaker: Associate Professor Annemieke Craig,Director, Career Education, Deakin University – Evidencing Professional Skills
The 2018 Eportforum will be held on 9-10 October 2018 at Griffith University, South Bank Campus, Brisbane.
Registers are now open this two day forum.
Let other people you know who might be interested in attending this event.
Please contact Allison for more information or any questions regarding the 2018 Eportfolio Forum – 0400 732 270 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Free webinar resources: Eportfolio research – both in Australia and overseas
The Eportfolio research – both in Australia and overseas webinar happened on Wednesday 8 August 2018.
Our presenters and their topics included:
- Dr Kathryn Coleman, University of Melbourne and Associate Professor Patsie Polly, UNSW Sydney – Highlight Tour: Global Tales of ePortfolio research and practice in Australia and internationally
- Associate Professor Stephen Isbel, University of Canberra and Dr Misty Kirby, Charles Sturt University – Researching ePortfolios in Higher Education: The Process, Pitfalls and Epiphanies
Please forward on this email to other people you think might be interested in these webinar resources.
PebblePad upcoming event and recorded webinars
- Ruth Druva, John McInerney and students from Monash University will be presenting on 13 September on ‘Supporting the transition from student to professional’ – https://www.pebblepad.com.au/l/webinars.aspx?y=2018&id=bed9bb7a-e2db-4127-806e-c93fe7b0eb34.
- Candyce Reynolds, Portland State University presented ‘Leveraging the eportfolio for integrative learning’ – based on a book of the same name by Candyce Reynolds and Judith Patton– https://pebblepad.wistia.com/medias/xuaamzpkak
- Shane Sutherland, CEO, PebblePad shares the latest happenings from the PebblePad roadmap – https://pebblepad.wistia.com/medias/gqg25uxnc3.
- July’s PebblePad WIL SIG – ‘Practical challenges associated with managing WIL processes at scale.’ Discussion focussed on ATLAS tips and tricks – https://zoom.us/recording/share/AZJS5bWB8qLrAiiGsdY-fkUKnLY6JApQOJuBJQFm5zCwIumekTziMw
Some great eportfolio news and resources
Check out this great eportfolio news and these resources:
- The Spring Issue Call for Proposals is LIVE for the AAEBBL ePortfolio Review (AePR)! – Brief Proposals due September 1.There are two themes for the Spring 2019 issue: Building Bridges Part II and (our originally planned theme) Individual ePortfolios. A simple proposal form completed with a 250 word abstract is required by 1 September –
For more details and to complete the submission form go to: https://airtable.com/shr2Mz2ee1cToDE7k
- Great story about implementing eportfolios in a Biomedical laboratory technology programme in Europe
Please share any eportfolio news or ask questions via the Eportfolio Community of Practice Facebook page or email@example.com