2019 Eportfolio Forum – Call for proposals are now open!
The ePortfolios Australia Committee are pleased to announce that the 2019 Eportfolio Forum Call for proposals are now open.
2019 Eportfolio Forum (Eportforum) will be held on on 20-21 November 2019 at Australian Catholic University (ACU), Watson Campus, Canberra. This will be the eighth Eportforum.
A variety of interactive sessions will enable new and experienced eportfolio supporters to gain some ‘hands-on’ experience with using eportfolios, including hearing from our Keynote presenter – Prof Tristram Hooley, University of Derby, United Kingdom.
Call for proposals are open until 17 June 2019.
Please share this news with your networks by forwarding on this email or via social media (#eportforum)
Please contact Allison for more information or any questions regarding the 2019 Eportfolio Forum – 0400 732 270 or email@example.com
2019 Eportfolio Webinar series
The ePortfolios Australia Organising Committee are also pleased to advise that the dates for the 2019 Eportfolio Webinar series have been confirmed as:
- Tuesday 28 May – 4.15-5.30 pm AEST – Digital credentials / badges – what’s happening in Australian Universities in 2019
- Wednesday 4 September – 4.30-5.30 pm AEST – Topic to be confirmed
More information and registrations for the May webinar will be available shortly.
PebblePad webinars – past and present
Don’t worry if you can’t make PebblePad webinars, as the recordings are shared – just like the recent webinar presented by Shane Sutherland from PebblePad entitled: Learning journeys, destinations and roadmaps.
Also this PebblePad webinar from 9 April will be available soon –PebblePad as an instrument for Student Support and Success: Recruitment, training, reflection and evaluation for disparate Peer Mentor Programs through implementation of PebblePad workbooks and workspaces. Preservers are: Katherine Parsons, Heather Harmer and Rhys Cooper – Griffith University
You can view them here: https://www.pebblepad.co.uk/webinars.aspx?y=2019
What’s new in the Mahara community?
Find out where to meet fellow portfolio enthusiasts over the next few months and what is going to be in Mahara 19.04.https://mahara.org/newsletter
Some other great eportfolio news and resources
Check out this great eportfolio news and resources:
- Dominique Jan has released his thesis on ePortfolios (including Mahara) « Investigating ePortfolios from Teacher Education to the Workplace » is available on . This thesis received the Vice Chancellor Sir John Daniel Award for Education and Language Studies for dedication and outstanding achievement in postgraduate research
- Recent publication – EPortfolio Maturity Framework by Igor Balaban, Serge Ravet & Aleksandra Sobodić
- Interesting article: Professional Self-Development Mediated by ePortfolio: Reflections of an ESL Practitioner by Rita Zuba Prokopeĵ