The ePortfolios Australia Organising Committee are pleased to advise that the first of two webinars for 2019 will be presented on the topic of Digital/Micro-credentialing and badges.
This first webinar will be held on Tuesday 28 May 2019 – 4.15-5.30 pm EST and will showcase the use of digital/micro-credentialing and badges in Australia.
- Professor Patsie Polly, UNSW
- Marlène Daicopoulos
- Dr Trina Jorre De St Jorre, Deakin University
- Michelle Pedlow, Edith Cowan University
Click here for more information and to register. If you cannot make the webinar, please register to receive the recording and resources following the webinar. Please forward on this email to anyone you think might be interested in this webinar.
The second webinar will be on:
- Wednesday 4 September – 4.30-5.30 pm AEST – on the theme of The interplay between portfolios, social media and digital identity
Please let us know if you can present on this topic or know someone who can present on this topic. We are also aiming to have a student speak as this webinar – so please let us know if you can recommend a student to be a part of this webinar.
2019 Eportfolio Forum – Get your Call for proposals in by 17 June
The ePortfolios Australia Committee strongly encourage you to put forward a 2019 Eportfolio Forum Call for proposals. Submissions close on 17 June.
2019 Eportfolio Forum (Eportforum) will be held on on 20-21 November 2019 at Australian Catholic University (ACU), Canberra Campus (Signadou). This will be the eighth Eportforum.
Our Keynote presenter will be Prof Tristram Hooley, University of Derby, United Kingdom. Our Day Two Opening speaker will be announced shortly.
Please share this news with your networks by forwarding on this email or via social media (#eportforum)
Please contact Allison for more information or any questions regarding the 2019 Eportfolio Forum – 0400 732 270 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Webinar – ePortfolio Research and Practice: New Findings from the International Journal of ePortfolio
This webinar is being hosted by Association of American Colleges & Universities (AAC&U) and will highlight findings and guidance for eportfolio practice from the International Journal of ePortfolio (iJeP).
Webinar attendees will leave with research-informed practices to guide the next steps they take with eportfolios on their own campus.
May 21, 2019 – Online, 2:00-3:00 p.m., ET (USA time)
More information can be viewed here: https://www.aacu.org/webinar/eportfolio19
Information sourced via Kathryn Coleman.
Some great eportfolio news and resources
Check out this great eportfolio news and resources:
- The latest International Journal of ePortfolios (iJeP) is currently available. Among many great papers there is Constructing a Professional Identity: Connecting College and Career Through ePortfolios – Leslie Cordie, Jamie Sailors, Becky Barlow & John S. Kush, Auburn University
- Pebblepad’s May webinar (16 May at 13:00-14:00 ET (US time) topic is Supporting the Learning Journey after graduation with PebblePad Alumni Accounts – and will be presented by: Gail Ring, Director of Learning Partnerships, PebblePad North America. Gail will be joined by Steve Poulton, UK registered HCPC Paramedic and Sarah Willis, Accountant, Comedian and Favourite Daughter – Information sourced via Jodie Young
- Interesting article about discussing the use of eportfolios – UNE team presents at regional writing conference