- Opening the Digital Door by Dr Misty Kirby, Charles Sturt University
- site, cite, sight by Dr Kathryn Coleman, University of Melbourne
- Introduction to Professional Identity Development: a Deakin case study by Simone Tyrell, Deakin University
- let other people in your network know about this webinar by forwarding on this email or via social media, and/or
- let us know if you can present on this topic or know someone who can present on this topic – 0400 732 270 or email@example.com
Ass Prof Denise Jackson – Keynote for Day Two of 2019 Eportfolio Forum
ePortfolios Australia Organising Committee are pleased to announce that Ass Prof Denise Jackson will keynote Day Two of 2019 Eportfolio Forum.
Denise is the Director of Work Integrated Learning (WIL) in the School of Business and Law at Edith Cowan University, Western Australia. Denise has received a number of research and teaching and learning awards, most recently a national Citation for Outstanding Contribution to Student Learning.
Denise will join Day One Keynote – Tristram Hooley, Professor of Career Education, University of Derby, United Kingdom.
Please share this news with your networks by forwarding on this email or via social media (#eportforum)
11th Annual Forum on Digital Learning and ePortfolios – Washington DC
ePortfolios and the Future of Higher Education:
Fostering Leadership among Faculty, Staff, Administrators, and Students
Saturday, January 25, 2020
AAC&U’s 11th Annual Digital Learning and ePortfolio Forum will offer interactive concurrent sessions and workshop opportunities for participants to share the good work they are doing to enhance student learning, success, and career development through the use of ePortfolios and digital learning.
Some great eportfolio news and resources
Check out this great eportfolio news and resources:
- The newest edition of AEEBL ePortfolio Review is out! Check it out. It is full of excellent articles to help you with your practice – Information sourced via Candyce Reynolds
- Get your latest Mahara News from the July 2019 Mahara Newsletter & find out about the Mahara minor point releases: 19.04.1, 18.10.2 and 18.04.5– Information sourced via Kristina Hoeppner
- Emeritus professor Beverley Oliver from Deakin University has recently released a report: Making micro-credentials work for learners, employers and providers – Information sourced via Leanne Ngo
- PebblePad have recently released a blog post: Why demand for PebblePad in Medical Education is accelerating – Information sourced via Alison Poot
Stay connected all year round – share any eportfolio news or ask questions via the Eportfolio Community of Practice Facebook page.