Check out the free webinar resources from the The interplay between portfolios, social media and digital identity webinar held on 4 September
The webinar recording and presentation slides are now available from the following presentations:
- Opening the Digital Door by Dr Misty Kirby, Charles Sturt University
- site, cite, sight by Dr Kathryn Coleman, University of Melbourne
- Introduction to Professional Identity Development: a Deakin case study by Simone Tyrell, Deakin University
- let other people in your network know about these resources by forwarding on this email or via social media, and/or
- let us know if you have any ideas for 2020 webinars, or if you can present on a topic or know someone who can present on a topic – 0400 732 270 or firstname.lastname@example.org
2019 Eportfolio Forum Program – Just released!
ePortfolios Australia Organising Committee are pleased to announce that the 2019 Eportfolio Forum program is now available.
This year’s program is packed with amazing key notes, presentations, networking and hands on activities.
A highlight of this year’s program is the Panel discussion on What is the value in evidencing smaller and more specific elements of a person’s capabilities through credentialing? led by Asheley Jones from DeakinCo
2019 Eportfolio Forum (Eportforum) will be held on on 20-21 November 2019 at Australian Catholic University (ACU), Canberra Campus (Signadou).
Please share this news with your networks by forwarding on this email or via social media (#eportforum)
Please contact Allison for more information or any questions regarding the 2019 Eportfolio Forum – 0400 732 270 or email@example.com
PebbleBash 2020 – Initial Expressions of Interest due by 27 September
Initial expressions of interest for PebbleBash 2020 (in beautiful Edinburgh, Scotland) are due by this Friday 27 September. PebbleBash will be from 23-25 June 2020.
The expressions of interest just require a 200 word overview
and 200 words about the impact of your work so are not too onerous. Go to https://pebblebash.co.uk/2020/papers NOW and have a look.
If you have any questions at all or would like to discuss an idea please contact Alison Poot, PebblePad – firstname.lastname@example.org
Some great eportfolio news and resources
Check out this great eportfolio news and resources:
- How are you using Mahara at your organisation? Have you developed a plugin you’d like to share? Are you starting a project using Mahara and are looking for collaboration partners? Let us know in the next Mahara newsletter. Deadline for submissions: 26 September. https://mahara.org/interaction/forum/topic.php?id=8509. Information sourced via Kristina Hoeppner
- Check out this video about the use of eportfolios for the Graduate Certificate in Higher Education at Charles Sturt University around how ePortfolios can support our journeys. Information sourced via Misty Kirby
- Dr Kate Coleman, AAEEBL Board of Directors, Melbourne Graduate School of Education, University of Melbourne, hosted a plenary at the Annual AAEEBL
Meeting in Bronx Community College in New Your City, July 17, 2019 – You can check it out here.
– Information sourced via Alison Poot
- A couple of free resources that talk about portfolios – “The Learning Portfolio in Higher Education: A Game of Snakes and Ladders” and Field Guide to ePortfolio Information sourced via Kristina Hoeppner