Our first webinar event for 2020 will be a virtual panel session run in collaboration with AAEEBL on the topic of Defining digital ethics when using eportfolios:
- Australia: Thursday 28 May 2020 – 9.30 am EST
- North America: Wednesday 27 May – 4.30 pm PT / 7.30 pm ET
Panellists from both regions will draw on their own research and/or experience to discuss:
- What does digital ethics and eportfolios mean?
- What does digital ethics and eportfolios look like now?, and
- What does digital ethics and eportfolios look like when it is working well?
Panellists from Australia include:
- Dr Christine Slade
- Dr Misty Kirby
North American panellists will be announced shortly.
For more information and to register go to: https://eportfoliosaustralia.wordpress.com/other-events/
2020 Eportfolio Forum Online – Consider presenting online
The ninth Eportfolio Forum will be held online on 29-30 October 2020 (and if possible, at Deakin University (Burwood campus) in Melbourne).
This year’s theme is: Digital Identity – Ethics and Experience
- Digital ethics and digital literacy
- Sustainability, ongoing practice and well being
- Collaboration and research
- Innovation and entrepreneurship
- Career / Employability / Work Integrated Learning (WIL)
The Call for Online Proposals are available here. Proposal types include:
- Shortened (peer reviewed paper) presentation
- 20×20 presentation
- Digitally Interactive Poster
- Intensive workshop
- In-depth workshop
- Facilitate a professional conversation
Call for proposals will close on 22 June 2020.
For more information or to enquiry about presenting at the Forum, please contact email@example.com
Keynote presenters will be announced shortly.
‘Shifts in practice’: An ePortfolio community of practice post-remote teaching guide
In true eportfolio community spirit, Dr Kathryn Coleman (Kate) has created a collaborative living-digital-document to enable the sharing of knowledge in these precarious times for ‘new and old’ eportfolio users.
Kate invites you to join her (& our eportfolio community contributors) to continue to co-design this living Google doc in the areas of:
- Eportfolio professional learning sites
- Eportfolio Paper/Book/Chapter
- could contribute to this resource, and/or
- would find the resource useful
Some great eportfolio news and resources
Check out this great eportfolio news and resources:
- Mahara newsletter April 2020 (Volume 10, Issue 1) – read about how others are using Mahara, upcoming Mahara events and more (via Kristina Hoeppner)
- PebbleVision – “PebblePad pedagogical goodness in video form. Ideas inspired by our wonderful community – the trailblazers of extraordinary learning experiences” (via Alison Poot)
- 5 Ways That Digital Portfolios Can Expand Learning Opportunities
Stay connected all year round – share any eportfolio news or ask questions via the
Eportfolio Community of Practice Facebook Group
Please share this post with your networks.