- 20×20 presentation
- Digitally Interactive Poster
- Intensive workshop
- In-depth workshop
- Facilitate a professional conversation
This year’s theme is: Digital Identity – Ethics and Experience, with sub-themes:
- Digital ethics and digital literacy
- Sustainability, ongoing practice and well being
- Collaboration and research
- Innovation and entrepreneurship
- Career / Employability / Work Integrated Learning (WIL)
Shortened (peer reviewed) paper proposals have closed to allow for the writing and review period before the Forum.
For more information, including the help available for presenting and facilitating online, go to: https://eportfoliosaustralia.wordpress.com/forums/2020-eportfolio-forum-home-page/2020-eportfolio-forum-call-for-proposals/
To enquiry about presenting online at the Forum or sponsorship of this event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Free Virtual Workshop Recording: Design, development and implementation of an ePortfolio platform to recognise and reward teaching excellence in higher education
Gary shared how MyEducation Portfolio is being used to showcase UNSW’s academic staff’s educational achievements to others and to reflect, grow and inspire their education practice.
To view the recording of this session, go to: https://eportfoliosaustralia.wordpress.com/other-events/virtual-workshops/
Free August webinar: Employers, employability and eportfolios – Beyond the resume
The ePortfolios Australia Organising Committee are pleased to announce the second of two webinars for 2020 which will be hosted in collaboration with Eportfolio Ireland on the topic of Employers, employability and eportfolios – Beyond the resume.
- Australia: Tuesday 11 August 2020 – 7.30 pm Australian Eastern Standard time
- Ireland: Tuesday 11 August 2020 – 10.30 am Dublin time
Topics and presenters include:
Australia – Beyond the Resume – Using eportfolios for demonstrating skills and gaining employment in learning design in Australia higher education:
- Kate Mitchell
- Tom Cotton
- Dr Suneeti Rekhari
Eportfolio Ireland – Snapshots of eportfolio in practice to support employability and professional learning in Ireland:
- Lisa Donaldson
- Karen Buckley
- Orna Farrell
- Tom Farrelly
For more information and to register, go to: https://eportfoliosaustralia.wordpress.com/other-events/
(If you cannot attend but would like to receive the recording – please also register)
Meet some more of the ePortfolios Australia Organising Committee
Please meet two more incredible ePortfolios Australia Organising Committee members – Lynn McAllister and Marie (Bernie) Fisher.
Lynn and Bernie have been dedicated members of our Committee and have a vast amount of eportfolio leadership experience.
Click on their names to learn more about Lynn and Bernie.
Learn more about the ePortfolios Australia Organising Committee at: https://eportfoliosaustralia.wordpress.com/organising-committee/
Interested in becoming an ePortfolios Australia Organising Committee Member? Register your interest or make enquiries by: Contacting: Allison Miller: Call: (+61) 0400 732 270 or Email: email@example.com
Some great eportfolio news and resources
Check out this great eportfolio news and resources:
- Catch up with the latest Mahara news in the July Newsletter
- Join in on the synchronous and asynchronous AAEEBL Annual Meeting Week 3 (July 20-24) activities.
- Some eportfolio papers by:
- Nicole Buzzetto-Hollywood – The E-portfolio Paradigm: Informing, Educating, Assessing, and Managing with E-portfolios
- Samah Zakareya – Electronic Portfolios: A Turning Point in EFL Teacher Education Programs