Jeanette Cheah, CEO & Founder @ Hacker Exchange will present at this year’s Eportfolio Forum Online (Eportforum) on 30 October as the Closing Keynote speaker.
Jeanette has spent many years working with corporate Australia before co-founding Hacker Exchange, a tertiary-accredited entrepreneurship program connecting the next generation of leaders to global innovation cities.
Jeanette is also a renowned speaker at corporate, start-up community and educational events around the world.
Click here to view this video of Jeanette putting out her challenge to you to use authenticity as the ultimate digital identity.
At this year’s Eportforum, Jeanette will show you why she’s so excited about our future leaders, how innovation thinking can create the ultimate digital identity and how starting a start-up could ironically lead to a dream job.To learn more about this year’s Forum:
There are multiple registration options, including discounted pricing for low income / economic hardship and full-time students, starting at just $12 for a half-day session.
To find out more about registering go to: https://eportfoliosaustralia.wordpress.com/forums/2020-eportfolio-forum-home-page/2020-eportfolio-forum-registration/
2020 Eportforum Online is:
- supported and sponsored Deakin University, Melbourne [Kulin nation])
- sponsored by: The Hacker Exchange, Panopto and Digital Capability
To enquire about the Forum or to sponsor the 2020 Eportfolio Forum Online, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 0400 732 270.
Introduction to the ePortfolio system Mahara
Want to know more about Mahara’s capabilities, then check out this upcoming ‘Introduction to Mahara’ session.
It is an one-hour free online event offered over three separate sessions on 28 October or 5 November to make it possible for people from different time zones to attend.
Register for one of the intro sessions https://introduction-to-mahara.lilregie.com/ to secure your spot.
If you are in Wellington, New Zealand, you can register for a free face-to-face event https://www.catalyst.net.nz/training/course/introduction-eportfolio-system-mahara-wellington (current COVID-19 alert level in Wellington permitting) on 22 October 2020.
(Via Kristina Hoeppner)
Meet another ePortfolios Australia Organising Committee Member
Leanne is the Director of Teaching and Learning Innovations in the Department of Learning Innovations in the Faculty of Business and Law at Deakin University.
Leanne has been integral to Deakin University supporting and sponsoring this year’s Eportforum.
To learn more about the other Organising Committee members, go to: https://eportfoliosaustralia.wordpress.com/organising-committee/
To become or to enquire about being an ePortfolios Australia Organising Committee member – please contact email@example.com or 0400 732 270.
Some other great eportfolio news and resources
Check out this other great eportfolio news and resources:
- What’s new in Mahara 20.10? free online sessions being run in early November
- Designing effective ePortfolio activities resource by Sam Taylor – reviewed by Daniel Scott and Simon Thomson
- ePortfolios at the University of Waterloo: A Tool Supporting Student-Centred Learning article
- Research-based learning in education studies: Design inquiry using group e-Portfolios based on blogs by Victoria I Marin
- Enabling Professional Development with E-Portfolios by Stylianos Hatzipanagos
- Student perspectives of e-Portfolio: Changes over four semesters by Norasieh Md Amin