2021 Eportfolio Virtual Workshop – 6 July – University of Queensland + Online (Blended)
Join us on Tuesday 6 July 2020 – 4.00-5.30 pm AEST at University of Queensland (St Lucia Campus), Brisbane + Online for the 2021 Eportfolio Virtual Workshop – Reflecting on how we use feedback in ePortfolios: Are we stuck in a rut?. In this workshop. Christine Slade and Shari Bowler from the Institute of Teaching and Learning Innovation at the University of Queensland will provide a brief overview of how eportfolios can be used to support feedback uptake and self-regulated learning.
The workshop will include facilitated group discussion about feedback challenges participants are facing, and then provide space in a small group environment to think about how we might incorporate new feedback opportunities in our own practice.
Click here to register for 2021 Eportfolio Virtual Workshop – either Face to face or online. You can also register for the recording and resources if you cannot attend in either mode.
Registrations are now open: 2021 Eportfolio Forum (Blended)
Registrations are now open for the 2021 Eportfolio Forum (Blended) to be held at UNSW Sydney, Kensington campus [Eora nation] and online on 20-21 October 2021.
This year’s theme is Thinking and acting differently, and it will be the 10th Eportfolio Forum – so there will be lots of reasons to celebrate and reflect back upon our previous Forums.
We will also be operating in a blended mode by offering:
- people to attend / facilitate face to face, as well as,
- attend / facilitate online
The draft Program will be available shortly.
To enquire about this year’s Forum or sponsor the 2021 Eportfolio Forum (Blended), please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 0400 732 270.
August Eportfolio Webinar – 25 August 2021 – Save the date!
The ePortfolios Australia Organising Committee are pleased to announce that the August Eportfolio Webinar (online) will be held on 25 August 2021 – 7.00-8.15 pm SYD time on the theme of An eportfolio update from Europe. This webinar will involve presentations from people within the European eportfolio community sharing their stories about eportfolio practice -so please get the date for this webinar into your calendar now – more details to follow.
Registrations for this even will open shortly – so watch this space!
Shut up and eportfolio session (online) – 14 September 2021
Please join us for the last Shut up and eportfolio – Sacred time for your eportfolio session for 2021 on 14 September 2021 – 10.00-11.30 am SYD time being facilitated by:
- Marie (Bernie) Fisher, Australian Catholic University
- Misty Kirby, Global Learning & Teaching Education Leader
It is important if you are advocating eportfolios for student use that you are also an eportfolio practitioner and have personal experience in setting up your own eportfolio or eportfolios for a variety of audiences and purposes, so we encourage you to register for this Shut up and eportfolio session now.
You can find out more about these sessions here: https://eportfoliosaustralia.wordpress.com/other-events/shut-up-and-eportfolio/
Some other great eportfolio news and resources
Check out this other great eportfolio news and resources:
- Learning design for ePortfolios – TELedvisors and Learning Design co-webinar – 24 June – 12.00-1.00 pm AEST (via Kate Mitchell) – https://ascilite.org/events/teledvisors-webinar-4/
- What is it like learning with an eportfolio for online distance learners paper by Orna Farrell – https://www.academia.edu/38002016/What_is_it_like_learning_with_an_eportfolio_for_online_distance_learners
- Examples of student ePortfolios from University of Waterloo using PebblePad – https://uwaterloo.ca/centre-for-teaching-excellence/resources/integrative-learning/eportfolios/examples-student-eportfolios