Widening participation – engaging the learner
Call for proposals has now closed
Guidelines for Proposals:
- Full Papers and Work in Progress reports – the full text of the paper which must be no more than 4,000 words including, appendices and references. As a general guide, a full paper should include an introduction, literature review and methodology, results, discussion and conclusions. Full papers are subject to double blind peer-review as required by DEEWR. Authors of successful submissions will be able to make minor corrections to the paper before final submission. Click here for the Paper Style Guide for Full papers or Works in progress reports only.
- Case Studies are an abstract (up to 400 words). Abstracts are subject to review by the ePortfolios Australia Conference 2010 Organising Committee.
- Poster Presentations are an abstract (up to 400 words). Posters are subject to review by the ePortfolios Australia Conference 2010 Organising Committee. Display versions should be sized between A3 -minimum and AO – maximum. You are not required to submit your ‘Display’ version; simply bring it with you to the Conference. Presenters are required to be in attendance with their poster during the allocated formal presentation period, to explain, discuss and to answer viewers’ questions. While every effort will be made to ensure the safe handling of posters, the conference committee takes no responsibility for loss or damage of posters. Click here for the Poster Style Guide for Poster Presentations only.
Paper submission process:
- Abstracts (for Full papers and Works in Progress reports, Case Studies and Posters) – closed
- Author notification of acceptance – 2 July 2010
- Full papers (final version) due – 2 August 2010
- Review feedback notification – 6 September 2010
- Final submission – 4 October 2010