2013 Eportfolio Forum Home Page

2013 Eportfolio Forum

Digital Identities, Footprints and Networks

3 October 2013

University of Canberra, Bruce Campus, Australian Capital Territory

together with Pre-Forum Workshops on 2 October

HomeCall for ProposalsProgramRegistrationWorkshops

Main presentations by Prof Phillip Long and Dr Alan McAlpine will be live streamed (and recorded) from 9.45-11.00 am AEST on Thursday 3 October 2013.

Click here to join the session on the day

Click here before joining the session to check you can access Blackboard Collaborate

2013 Eportfolio Forum aims to support our digital identities, footprints and networks through eportfolio practice with a combination of presentations, workshops, 20×20 sessions, posters and facilitated conversations on Thursday 3 October.

e-portfolio australia 2013 digital identities logo small

This Forum will be complemented by Pre-Forum Workshops on Wednesday 2 October, from 9.30 am-12.30 pm & 1.30 pm-4.30 pm to allow new and experienced eportfolio supporters to gain some ‘hands-on’ experience with using eportfolios.  More information to follow.

DOWNLOAD THE 2013 EPORTFOLIO FLYER HERE

Forum Details:

Date: Thursday 3 October 2013

Venue: University of Canberra, Inspire Centre, Building 25, Pantowora Street, Bruce, Australian Capital Territory

Time: 9.30 am to 4.30 pm (Registration from 8.45 am)

Cost: Participants – $120 : Presenters/Facilitators – $105 – Registrations now open

Forum hashtag: #eportforum

Sponsors:

university of canberra HERDSA Logo

17 Responses to 2013 Eportfolio Forum Home Page

1. Pingback: Save the Date: 2013 Eportfolio Forum is back in 2013! | eportfoliosaustralia

2. Pingback: 2013 Eportfolio Forum – Call for proposals now open | eportfoliosaustralia

3. Pingback: 2013 Eportfolio Forum Call for Proposals extended to 20 May | eportfoliosaustralia

4. Could there be a little more info on what a ‘faciliated conversation’ format means? How long is the conversation time? Is the facilitator expected to do a short presentation to kick off the conversation? How many people attend?
    Thanks
    Stephen

• Hi Stephen
      Facilitated Conversations require no presentation by the facilitator. The facilitators role is to lead a conversation about a topic with three different groups for around 20 mins each time. Depending on final numbers for the Eportfolio Forum, you can expect approx 10-12 people in each group.

5. Ok thanks for that. Very helpful to have some more detail about this.

6. Christine Nicholas says:

I would like to come to the conference and was wondering when registration is open.

7. Pingback: 2013 Eportfolio Forum – Key Speakers, Program and Registrations open | eportfoliosaustralia

8. Pingback: 2013 Eportfolio Forum – Final Program now available! | eportfoliosaustralia

9. Pingback: Live streaming of 2013 Eportfolio Forum Keynote Presenters | eportfoliosaustralia

10. Pingback: Connecting 131004 | Clyde Street

11. Pingback: eportfolios for academics | creative becoming

12. Pingback: eportfolios … | belinda allen

13. belindaallen says:

Great Forum!
    For anyone interested, I’ve uploaded a copy of my poster to my blog: http://creativebecoming.wordpress.com/2013/10/05/eportfolios-for-academics/
    thanks!
    Belinda Allen

14. Thanks Belinda, you have done a fantastic poster and I think have captured the essence of an ePortfolio. Kind regards Christine

15. Pingback: 2013 Eportfolio Forum & Workshop Resources are now available | eportfoliosaustralia

16. Pingback: 2014 Eportfolio Forum – Full Program now available | VTAS Promoting Excellence Network

Leave a comment