Making a difference – showing the difference
17-18 October 2011
Curtin University, Perth
Following on from the success of ePortfolios Australia Conference 2010 (EAC2010), the ePortfolios Australia Conference 2011 (EAC2011) will bring together national and international educators and thought leaders to showcase the ways e-portfolio practice is making a difference to adult education in Australia.
This major national tertiary education event will demonstrate the use of e-portfolios to support and engage adult learning from the:
- vocational education and training (VET) sector
- higher education (HE) sector, and
- adult and community education (ACE) sector
EAC2011 Keynote and plenary presenters
This year’s key note is co-founder of the Inter/National Coalition for Electronic Portfolio Research, Kathleen Blake Yancey, Professor of English at Florida State University. Her work has had a major influence on e-portfolio theory and practice.
Other information about plenary speakers is available here.
The EAC2011 program, eBook and details about key notes is available now.
Online registrations are now closed
EAC2011 Organising Committee:
- Allison Miller – Australian Flexible Learning Framework
- Beverley Oliver – Curtin University
- Linda Lilly – Curtin University
- Kim Hauville – Queensland University of Technology
- Lynn McAllister – Queensland University of Technology
- Wendy Harper – Queensland University of Technology
Main Conference Sponsors:
More information – ePortfolios Australia
For more information about past conferences, the current conference or ePortfolios Australia, contact Allison Miller by email: eportfoliosaustralia [at] gmail.com (Please replace [at] with @ to use this email address above) or phone: 0400 732 270.
Or register for email updates: ePortfolios Australia Updates