2020 Eportfolio Webinar Series
The ePortfolios Australia Organising Committee are pleased to announce the first of two webinars for 2020 in collaboration with AAEEBL in May 2020:
Defining digital ethics when using eportfolios
Australia: Thursday 28 May 2020 – 9.30-11.00 am EST
North America: Wednesday 27 May – 4.30-6.00 pm PT / 7.30-9.00 pm ET
Panellists from both regions will draw on their own research and/or experience to discuss:
- What does digital ethics and eportfolios mean?
- What does digital ethics and eportfolios look like now?, and
- What does digital ethics and eportfolios look like when it is working well?
|Dr Christine Slade||Dr Misty Kirby|
|Megan Haskins||Megan Crowley-Watson|
Where: Online in Collaborate – participants will be sent a link via email to the webinar room the day prior. To view the hardware and software pre-requisites for Collaborate please visit Blackboard Collaborate Help.
Contact us via email to suggest webinar topics and/or presenters or offer to present yourself:
Recordings and slides from previous webinars and events can be found at:
Join us for the:
- 2020 Eportfolio Forum – Digital Identity – Ethics and Experience – 29-30 October 2020 – Online and if possible, at Deakin University, Burwood Campus, Melbourne , Australia
- 2021 AAEEBL Annual Meeting –Doing It Right: ePortfolios and Ethics, Practices, Technologies – July 2021 – Salt Lake Community College, Utah, USA
You may also be interested in:
- Subscribing to AAEEBL ePortfolio Review
- Follow us on Twitter or Facebook
- Join the AAEEBL ePortfolio Conversations Facebook Group