The event will showcase the diversity of eportfolio practice in Australia and beyond by bringing together national and international speakers from all levels of education as well as from professional associations and industry areas.
Proposals to present are being invited for full/short papers, case studies/workshops and posters. Abstract submissions (400 word max) close Monday 16 April 2012 and should relate to one or more of the following themes:
• Evidencing standards and providing quality assurance through the use of eportfolios
• Professional and/or career development potential of eportfolios
• Using eportfolio for assessment
• Using eportfolios for supporting access and participation
• Considerations for implementing or scaling up eportfolio systems
• Effective eportfolio pedagogical practices
Papers, case studies/workshops and posters that don’t fall under these sub-themes may also be submitted but should justify how the proposal complements the conference theme.
Read the full submission guidelines here: https://eportfoliosaustralia.wordpress.com/conference/conference-eac2012/eac2012-call-for-paper/