Forum hashtag: #eportforum
Lauren Sayer and Emma Fraser from the Royal Children Hospital, Melbourne, will kick start the 2014 Eportfolio Forum on 2 October at La Trobe University, (Bundoora Campus). They will share their experience in using e-portfolios with chronically ill children to help them achieve their greatest learning potential.
Lauren and Emma will be followed by a panel discussion led by Beverley Oliver, Deakin University on the topic of “What does it mean to have a digital profile in 2014”. The panelists in this discussion include:
- Alison Poot, PebblePad
- Geoffrey Guilfoyle, La Trobe University
- Lillian Austin, La Trobe University
- Louise Botha, ACT Health
- Student representative
The program for the half-day workshops on 1 October are now also available.
Registration for the forum and the workshops is now open. A draft version of the full program will be available shortly.
2014 Eportfolio Webinar Series
The resources for the first free eportfolio webinar on 17 June ‘Eportfolios and Employability’ are now available at https://eportfoliosaustralia.wordpress.com/other-events/
Information and registration details for 2 September – 4.30 pm EST – Eportfolio use in schools webinar will be available shortly.
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to present a webinar in the future.
Other Eportfolio events and activities
- ePIC 2014 – 9-11 July – http://www.europortfolio.org/resources/events/epic-2014-evidence-based-learning
- Mahara UK 2014 – 17-18 July – http://maharauk.org/
- Europortfolio – http://www.europortfolio.org/
Other Eportfolio news
Here is the latest eportfolio news:
- If you are using Mahara and work in the area of employability, please check out Sam Taylor’s research and call for case studies on employability focussed assessments – Deadline: 29th August 2014 – (via Kristina Hoeppner):http://samwiseblt.wordpress.com/2014/04/23/call-for-mahara-case-studies-on-employability-focussed-assessments/
Please share your eportfolio good news and stories by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org